Atom is Reactor’s take on the classic field watch, grown up to a modern and easy-reading 42mm diameter. This watch is a great value with classic good looks and heirloom potential. New for 2019 is our exclusive Flat Dark Earth plated finish, which is also the first Reactor to be assembled in the USA. All Atom models will be moving to US assembly going forward.
Select models are available with our Never Dark® dial illumination
$300.00 – $450.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
|Width at Lug|
|Width at Clasp|
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we return your watch via USPS Priority Mail for only $10. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.