Reactor takes our lady’s line in a whole new direction with the most elegant (and thinnest) watch we’ve ever designed – the Curie. At only 9.9mm thick, Curie lays beautifully on the wrist and weighs a svelte 115 grams, but sacrifices nothing in terms of durability and is equipped with the complete Reactor DNA feature set. It is a new classic that will dress up or down with equal ease.
$400.00 – $650.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Large dial for easy reading under any conditions
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
|Width at Lug|
|Width at Clasp|
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we pay the return freight via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.