Reactor's #1 seller for three years in a row, Gamma's 45.5mm case makes a statement while still being very easy to wear. The heavy texturing is pure sport, backed up with an extreme 300M depth rating and an extraordinarily bright coating of Superluminova. Also available in a titanium model with Never Dark® technology.
$400.00 – $500.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 300 M / 990 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we pay the return freight via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.