A new update on a classic style, Meltdown 2 aims to be the perfect no-frills sport watch. We paired a durable stainless steel case with our unique, super strong and comfortable Gryphon Strap to create a timepiece that is at home in the field as it is on the lake or sea. The big, bold dial markings make the watch easy to read, and really show off the intensity of our 8-layer Superluminova application when the sun goes down.
$300.00 – $325.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Exclusive Gryphon strap provides a durable and comfortable fit
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we pay the return freight via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.