Polaris with Never Dark®
Reactor broke new ground in the watch industry with the introduction of Never Dark®, our patented dual dial illumination system. The new Polaris takes this a step further, as the first watch to incorporate both Superluminova and Tritium gas illumination into a rotating bezel. Together with a tough 500M depth rating this makes Polaris the ultimate go anywhere, do anything timepiece. Classic design in an easy-wearing, 45mm case and featuring a Swiss quartz movement. Take it even a step further with the Limited Edition model, featuring a 24-jewel Japanese mechanical automatic movement with both a stainless bracelet and rubber strap. If you could only have one watch, Polaris is the top contender.
$900.00 – $1,500.00Email to a friend
- World’s first dual tritium/Superluminova illuminated bezel
- Individually depth tested to 500 M / 1650 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we return your watch via USPS Priority Mail for only $10. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.