Poseidon 100 Limited Edition
Where do we start? Take our legendary Poseidon Professional diver. Add a precision Swiss quartz movement with long-life lithium power. Then add Never Dark®. Just for fun let's make them all numbered limited editions of only 100 pieces, and lets include a rubber strap and the tools to make the swap, all in a beautiful presentation gift box. Oh, and why not ASSEMBLE THEM IN THE USA! Because we're so excited (you can tell by the all-caps), let's offer them at a special introductory price of $900 (MSRP $1250).
Seriously, this is the first step down a new path for Reactor. These watches will sell out fast, and when they're gone, they are really gone.
Email to a friend
- Numbered limited edition of only 100pcs. each color
- Assembled in USA!
- Never Dark® dial illumination system
- Individually depth tested to 1000 M / 3300 ft.
- Swiss quartz movement with long-life lithium power
- Dual internal and external rotating timing bezels
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Bracelet clasp includes expander for use over 3mm wetsuit
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we return your watch via USPS Priority Mail for only $10. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.