While every Reactor is made for use in and around water, the Poseidon takes the concept to the extreme. This professional diver model features a 1000M depth rating and dual internal/external rotating timing bezels to keep track of bottom time and safety stops. Also available in a limited edition model with Never Dark® technology and dual interchangeable bands.
$475.00 – $500.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 1000 M / 3300 ft.
- Dual internal and external rotating timing bezels
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Bracelet clasp includes expander for use over 3mm wetsuit
|Width at Lug|
|Width at Clasp|
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we return your watch via USPS Priority Mail for only $10. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.