Poseidon Titanium Limited Edition
Since our founding in 2003, Reactor has endeavored to push the limits of sport watch design. We believe we have reached a new pinnacle with Poseidon Titanium. A natural extension of the highly successful stainless model, Poseidon Ti offers all the same toughness with a 40% reduction in weight, absolute resistance to corrosion from salt water and Never Dark® technology in every model. Taking it even further, the limited edition model features a first for Reactor – a true mechanical automatic movement. While normally too fragile for our standards, Poseidon Ti Limited is fitted with the newest mechanical movement from Japan, the incredible Miyota 9015 – the first mechanical movement to withstand our testing and remain highly accurate.
Also available in a quartz model with 10-year power cell.
$1,500.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 1000 M / 3300 ft.
- Dual internal and external rotating timing bezels
- True mechanical 24-jewel precision automatic movement
- Interchangeable bracelet and rubber strap
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Bracelet clasp includes expander for use over 3mm wetsuit
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we return your watch via USPS Priority Mail for only $10. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.