Proton World Time Chrono
The world is shrinking, and more people than ever need to stay in touch around the globe. Reactor’s Proton makes it easier than ever to know the time anywhere with a simple twist of the world time bezel. Simply set Proton to the local time wherever you are, turn the bezel so the city in your time zone aligns with the hour hand, and the local time in any other time zone can be read right off the bezel – it even has notations for regions that don’t follow daylight savings! Plus, it’s a great looking timepiece in a very wearable 45mm diameter case.
$525.00 – $650.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Bi-directional ratcheted world time bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
|Width at Lug|
|Width at Clasp|
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we pay the return freight via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.