Over the years, there have been many pilot’s watches, from cheap knock-offs to a few classic Swiss and German brands. When Reactor decided to make a pilot’s style, it had to be first and foremost a Reactor – big and bold with a certain flair that may be lacking in the more classic styles. Starting with a near 50mm case, the slide rule bezel dominates the design, smoothly turning in either direction to perform an impressive array of mathematical calculations. The asymmetric chronograph eyes make a statement, and the 1/20th sec. fractional chrono allows for very precise timing. Combined with all the regular Reactor DNA, our new Valkyrie is destined to become a classic, ready to travel wherever life takes you.
$700.00 – $900.00Email to a friend
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Bi-directional E6B flight computer slide rule bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
Reactor's "NOBS" Warranty
Our warranty is simple and straightforward. If anything goes wrong with your Reactor Watch in the first two years of ownership, we will either repair or replace it at our expense.
Here's the 'not so small' print: Normal wear and tear and/or abuse are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty.
Reactor's warranty service is without question the finest in the industry. 99% of repairs are completed within 48 hours of receipt, and we pay the return freight via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a Reactor that needs service, please follow the instructions on our SERVICE page.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your Reactor Watch, you may return it for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website may be returned.
- Returns must be repackaged with all original elements included.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged for visible signs of wear, damage, or missing elements.
To arrange a return or exchange, please contact us for a Return Authorization.